1. The Partner hereby permits 3ciety to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly display, sell, and distribute any and all Submitted Content and designs that the Partner submits, posts or displays on or through a shop or the site and service. The Partner expressly consents that 3ciety may distribute Submitted Content in its own shops. The Partner may be able to restrict 3ciety's use of Submitted Content by contacting 3ciety.
2. 3ciety may use the Partner's Submitted Content for advertising purposes in any and all media. 3ciety will link all such depictions to the Partner's shop.
3. Title to intellectual property rights (for example, trademark, copyright, privacy rights, publicity rights, common law, etc.) to a print design provided by the Partner remain with the Partner.
4. The Partner may terminate this agreement by removing Submitted Content via the Seller Account.
5. Nothing in this agreement is to be construed to impose a dsuty upon 3ciety to use or exploit Submitted Content in any way. 3ciety may remove Submitted Content, shops or parts thereof, or any other functionality of the site and service at any time in its sole discretion for any reason or no reason, with or without notice to the Partner, and 3ciety is not liable to the Partner for such acts or their consequences, even if foreseeable and even if 3ciety is specifically advised of them in advance.
Submitted Content Rules
1. The Partner is responsible for the content (e.g., URLs, print designs, images, slogans, background images, text, tags, descriptions, etc.) uploaded, or otherwise added through the 3ciety interface, to a shop, marketplace, or products (collectively "Submitted Content”).
2. The Partner guarantees that the Submitted Content was either created by the Partner or that the Partner is otherwise the owner or authorized licensee of all necessary rights in and to the Submitted Content (for example, trademark, copyright, privacy rights, publicity rights, common law, etc.), necessary to effect the intent of this agreement. 3ciety may demand written evidence of such authorisation at any time.
3. The Partner guarantees that, to the best of the Partner's knowledge, no Submitted Content infringes the rights of any third parties (for example, trademark, copyright, privacy rights, publicity rights, common law, etc.).
4. The Partner guarantees that the Submitted Content does not violate any governed laws.
5. If the Partner violates any agreement with 3ciety, violates 3ciety's Ethical Guidelines (in 3ciety's sole discretion), or if third parties claim that Submitted Content infringes their rights, 3ciety reserves the right to remove or modify the shop or Submitted Content to address the problem; to share the Partner's contact information with the complaining third party; to withhold commissions from the Partner who uploaded the Submitted Content until the claim is resolved; and to use such commissions to offset the costs of the violation or claim for infringement in 3ciety's sole discretion.
6. If 3ciety believes, in its sole discretion, that Submitted Content is wrongfully used, obviously misappropriated, or likely to create any risk for 3ciety, then 3ciety reserves the right to remove, limit, or modify the Submitted Content or service provided to the Partner to address the perceived risk.
7. The Partner must immediately inform 3ciety in writing if the Partner receives claims alleging that its Submitted Content infringes third-party rights.
8. All artwork by the Partner on 3ciety is copyrighted and is not to be used by 3ciety for any other purposes without written consent from the Partner.
All designs by the Partner on 3ciety is not to be distributed by 3ciety to any other third parties or websites without written consent from the Partner.
Exclusive collaborative designs agreed upon between 3ciety and the Partner are only to be published on 3ciety unless prior notified and agreed upon by either party to the other.